- Arrival and departure: Changeover day is usually Saturday for a full week’s booking. Short breaks are by arrangement. Guests must arrive at a pre-arranged time; earliest check-in time is usually 3pm. We request that you vacate the property by 10am latest on departure day, so that we have time to clean the property and prepare for incoming guests. Although normal check in time is 3pm and normal check out time is 10am; if no guests arriving / departing the same day then check in / out time can be to suit you (by prior arrangement).
- Key arrangements will be given to you in advance of your stay.
- Directions: In the centre of Morston, adjacent The Anchor Inn, a stony track leads away from the coast road (there is also a bus stop and wooden bench). Drive up the stony track and the parking area for Church Cottage is immediately on the left hand side. You will see Church Cottage straight away.
- Address: Church Cottage, 24 – 26 The Street, Morston, Holt, Norfolk NR25 7AA Phone: 01263 740407
- All utility services are included in the cost of your stay, including linen / towels, although guests must bring their own beach towels. Logs are provided for the open fire / wood-burning stove.
- There is free wireless broadband internet access at Church Cottage (unsecured).
- We take great pride in the presentation and cleanliness of Church Cottage, which will be thoroughly cleaned between lets. If you are staying for more than one week an intermediate clean and linen / towel change will be arranged. Should you require additional cleaning during your stay this can be arranged at extra cost.
- Should you have any problems during your stay please contact Louise Davies on 07584 247863, who will endeavour to assist you. Alternatively there is an emergency call-out list on the kitchen notice-board.