TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- A non-returnable booking deposit of 25% of the accommodation rental is to be paid at the time of booking. The balance of 75% is due six weeks before the commencement date. If the booking is made within six weeks of the commencement date, the full accommodation rental will need to be paid immediately. The Owner reserves the right to cancel a booking where full payment has not been received on or before 21 days prior to the commencement date.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
- The Hirer must inform the Owner immediately in writing of a cancelled booking. In all cancellation situations the deposit is forfeited. Every endeavour will be made to re-let the property. However, subject to the discretion of the Owner, the Hirer will remain liable for full payment for the agreed rental period. The Hirer is strongly advised to take out cancellation and travel insurance.
GENERAL NOTICES AND DISCLAIMERS
- The contract of hire is between the Hirer and Louise Davies (the Owner) and a booking is not valid until the Owner provides written confirmation of that booking.
- The Owner accepts no liability for any injury, loss or damage to guests and/or their belongings, damage by or to any third party or for damage to any motor vehicle or contents thereof.
- The maximum number of guests is restricted to the number declared at the time of booking and never more than 8 people. The Owner reserves the right to refuse admittance if this condition is not observed.
- The Hirer is responsible for taking care of Church Cottage (the Property) during the rental period. All equipment and contents must be left clean and tidy upon departure, with the exception of linen and towels to be laundered at the Owner’s expense. Additional cleaning charges will be made if the Property is left in an untidy, dirty condition. For the avoidance of doubt the Hirer must not use the Owner’s towels outside the Property i.e. the Hirer must bring beach towels. The Property must be kept securely locked when left unattended and care must be taken not to expose the Property to any fire risk.
- The Owner reserves the right upon giving reasonable notice (except in the case of emergency when no notice shall be required) to enter the Property with or without workmen and equipment and to view the state and condition thereof and, if necessary, to carry out any repairs, alterations or other works, although we will obviously respect your right to privacy and try not to disturb your holiday.
- Any damage and breakages are the responsibility of the Hirer and the Owner reserves the right to levy appropriate charges to compensate for any reasonable damage caused by the Hirer. Very minor breakages will not usually be charged but should be advised to the Owner so that said items can be replaced before arrival of the next guests. The Owner reserves the right to repossess the Property at any time where serious damage has been caused.
- Small well-behaved dogs are welcome and a fee of £10 will be levied per dog/week or per short break. Dogs must be kept off the furniture and the Hirer must bring dog beds, throws, towels and all necessary equipment to protect the Property. The Hirer must ensure all evidence of dogs is removed from the property, appropriately wrapped and disposed of into a dustbin and not into the flowerbeds. If accidents and stains from pets are left inside the house this may have to be professionally cleaned and the fees will be forwarded to the Hirer accordingly and repayment of any expenditure will be payable. Dogs must not be left unattended in Church Cottage.
- The outside dog kennel is for use entirely at the dog-owners risk. No responsibility can be taken for the behaviour of any dog staying at the cottage and any third party accidents, damage and incidents which may occur are entirely the dog-owners responsibility.
- We accept payment from the following: Visa, MasterCard and Maestro.
- We use WorldPay, a payment service provider, to process any credit/debit transactions you may make on our behalf. When you place an order, you will receive an email confirming your payment transaction details. You are responsible for ensuring the email address and other contact details you provide to us are correct.
- We will not be responsible if you do not receive the email or other confirmation from us where the details you have supplied are incorrect or in the event of communication failure outside our control